Alliance Property Management (“APM”) was founded in 2002 to provide residential property management services for properties located in southwestern Montana.
APM manages residential properties ranging in size from single-family homes to some of the area’s largest apartment complexes, owned by both individual investors and large corporations such as Fannie Mae and JP Morgan Chase Bank.
No matter who our client is or what type of residential property they own, we always take the same approach to management:
- Establish and maintain good communications between the owner, manager and renter
- Use a tough lease form that protects all parties
- Keep detailed books and complete files
- Follow established policies and procedures
- Know and obey landlord/tenant laws and the Fair Housing Act
- Follow sound management practices to help maintain the property, maximize income and minimize expenses
We are here to assist you with the management of your valuable Gallatin County, Bozeman, Belgrade and Big Sky rentals. Please contact us now to get started.